sâmbătă, 13 februarie 2010

Sleep running through my veins!

Here I am again...sleepless in DTM Airport. To be honest being bored to death wasn't my initial plan for ending this life, but let's say I have to settle with it for now! 6 o'clock in the morning and the second sleepless night in a row. I wonder what Carrie Bradshaw would do in my place, probably the same thing, writing as the only solution for total boredom, or blogging how we like to call it in our way too advanced 21 technological century.
Today I've been sad, yesterday too...it is really not nice to see people go, it is even worse when they suddenly became your friends after just a few months spent together. One might say (or already did)...I am incurable, I get emotionally attached to people against my will, and this might sound cheesy or might make me look bad, but to be honest some of them will be there in the back of my mind for a life time. I had one of my best months with all of you and times not easy to forget. But let's go back now to the real life...25 minutes till the check-in and then walking through the gate which takes me back to what I've been until 4 months ago...because as we all know...what happens in Osnabrueck, stays in Osnabrueck as one of the finest memories of our student life.

Ready and out!
See you next semester (or at least some of you)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu