miercuri, 24 noiembrie 2010

What makes me happy


Some little things that make me happy and brighten the most horrible day:
being alive
talking to my friends
buying something I deserve
listening to my fave song
being told I look beautiful
running in the wind
going to sleep
flowers
living with passion and purpose
my car :)
sunshine
family and friends
being free to be myself
big sunglasses
skype
holidays
P!nk
chocolate
beauty products
hugs
rainbows
making people laugh
perfumes
watching my fave TV show
fresh air in the morning
taking pictures
sun tans
seeing friends
pretty colors
that 'clean' feeling after a shower
new outfits
the smell of you
pillow fights
Christmas
my phone :)
sweets
Halloween
dreams
receiving and giving a gift
feeling like I'm on the top of the world
going to Paris
seeing an old friend
kisses
new people
a Long Island Ice Tea
shopping
going to the theatre
youtube
the Annoying Orange
french manicures
swimming pools
lollipops
going hiking
taking my high-heels of when my feet hurt
going home
mom's cookies
bubbles
a late night swim in the sea
finishing a big project
getting good grades at exams
clear blue sky
freedom
laughing
a cold coke on a torrid summer day
love
cigarettes
the smell of fresh coffee in the morning
silly things
making people laugh
sleeping in
knowing I have achieved smth
a good night out
graduation
visiting my grandparents
traveling
having ambitions
writing
curls
knowing my parents are healthy
my new camera :)
strawberries
Erasmus
snow
a smile from a stranger
you
skiing
dressing up
puppies
a good Monday
dancing in the rain

And these are only a few...I can go on and on forever...so there are many things that could make you happy every day, and if they do they can't be that bad...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu